Friday, October 17, 2014

A bag in the making...

Apologies for not updating this blog for so long.. geez.. that was one quick year! Thing is I am doing a full on college degree and I have another blog that is currently taking up my time. Although the other blog has been mainly focused on art and college stuff recently I do post the occasional Tarot post on there, and life is all of a oneness anyway soo....

Anyway, I am still making my custom made Tarot bags, and have one on the go at the moment so I thought I would share a couple of images of a work in progress. This bag is a commission for a Thoth deck.



I have a 2 month college break coming up, so will be putting my efforts into my Tarot bags again, so if you are wanting a special one off bag, now would be a good time to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment